Accordion Menu

Recent Post

Total Pageviews

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Games & Multimedia

SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY

Gagdet

Search Bar

How to Prevent your Android Phone from losing or by getting Stole

Unknown     7:00 AM     0

CoIr2.jpg

How to Prevent your Phone from losing or by getting Stole

My Mother always Remind me not to leave my phone anywhere because we do not know what will happen , Recently my phone stoled from me and i dont know what to do i keep thinking all the time and i've search in Google How do i locate my phone ? and all the solution i read did not work

Now im ganna tell you Something Useful 


Have you ever heard a Application on android called "Security 360" 
it is a great and Useful apps allow you to locate your Android devices by Log-in in google account , and it is so easy i tried it onces "

SCREENSHOTS
s7HZF.jpg

As you can see this Screenshot this is how it look if you tried to find your phone since i dont have registered phone in my google account then it say "NO DEVICES" or no devices found


This Video show you how to Locate your phone using this "Security 360" Application


Screenshots 













Author: Unknown

Hello, I am Author, decode to know more: In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

0 (mga) komento:

© 2014 RhonzHow. Designed by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.